XF 1.5 How can I reduce Spam Posts without Using Captcha?

akhilaniyan

Hi.

From the past few weeks, I'm getting many spam Threads listed to moderate. All the listed threads are need to be moderated.

There is no to bulk select/bulk delete option in the moderation! So, I have to select all the threads means for removal.

1. Is there any effective solution to reduce thread spamming?
  2. Is there any option to bulk removal of threads of different users? (I'm aware of "spam" option in moderation tools, but the spammers are using different IP address for users).
Please check this moderation list!
Moderation_Queue_TID_Forums_The_Bloggers_Com.png

Please suggest me a solution!

Akhil.

There is - you can select Delete for all items and then click [Update Moderation Queue].

Alternatively, if you spam clean the member, their posts will automatically be removed from the queue.

1. I know, for delete those threads, I have to select delete option of all the threads! For example, If I'm having 100 threads to moderate, then I have to select the option "delete" 100 times and then I have to select Update Moderation Queue!!!!

2. Spam clean is not effective in my case. I have tried. If I clean the member, only that user is banned, and the posts will be removed. The users are registered using different IP's ...!

Top Bottom