How can I put this bluish border, around my Membercard?:

CritiKiL

This image shows with most popups on the xenforo site. So how can I get this border to show up 'around my membercard' as well? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• photo (64).webp
    photo (64).webp
    92.2 KB · Views: 49
The member card is an image so just create a new image with a border and replace it.

http://xenforo.com/community/styles/default/xenforo/overlay/member-card.png

member-card.png

But is there a way to 'code a border' to show up around this image?

That would most probably be difficult next to impossible to do since there's a box-shadow (outer-shadow) surrounding the image (member card) so you would not see a border surrounding the base image but rather a border surrounding and offset outside of the membercard.

This would need to be accomplished (as far as I am aware) through an image editor by removing the shadow. TBH this is the easier method to go about doing this.

But is there a way to 'code a border' to show up around this image?

Here literally a 1 minute crude and quick alteration I made. not sure how this will look but I have limited time so hopefully this is something usable until somebody comes along and does a better job.

Attachments

• member-card.webp
    member-card.webp
    2.1 KB · Views: 38
Here literally a 1 minute crude and quick alteration I made. not sure how this will look but I have limited time so hopefully this is something usable until somebody comes along and does a better job.
That is very nicely done! So I have to work with images, gotcha. Just thought some coding would also suffice but Yes I can manage the image-part with ease. Thanks to you all for your support ;-)

That is very nicely done! So I have to work with images, gotcha. Just thought some coding would also suffice but Yes I can manage the image-part with ease. Thanks to you all for your support ;-)

If you want to take a stab at it yourself I submitted the psd for the xenforo default membercard. You would only need to open that up uncheck the outer shadow and input your stroke/border if at anytime you want to change the colouring, border width or any other alterations you may want to make in the future. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenforo-default-membercard-psd.563/

Top Bottom