XF 2.2 How can I get rid of all these errors in Google PageSpeed?

fionix

As the title say, I have run the Google PageSpeed test a few times this week. Some errors I managed to fix, but the more technical errors I can't.. IS there anyone around that know how to fix these errors?

I have installed a few ADD On's which help with caching, image size reduction and the FontAwesome thing, so we use cloudflare PRO but still there are these errors.

1655285649873.webp

What is your score ?

For unused JS and CSS you can try Cloudflare and his rules
For images next-gen format you have to wait that XF supports webp
For the DOM size there is nothing you can do

1655288401254.webp
It is 90 - 91 on Mobile and 99 on Dekstop - so it is not bad - but still I would love to get it closer to the 99 for Mobile.
For unused JS and CSS you can try Cloudflare and his rules
How would you go about it?
For images next-gen format you have to wait that XF supports webp
I had a feeling that it was something in Xenforo, cross fingers they will get it fixed.
For the DOM size there is nothing you can do
Sad, just sad.

One little tip: if you have reactions on page they can affect CLS (layout shift) so give them a fixed rather than the default max-width and height.

Code:
.reaction--small .reaction-image
{width:16px;height:16px}

One little tip: if you have reactions on page they can affect CLS (layout shift) so give them a fixed rather than the default max-width and height.

Code:
.reaction--small .reaction-image
{width:16px;height:16px}
this goes into extra.less right?

As I mentioned, we already have a Cloudflare Pro membership for some years.. so everything is set there I believe, but will try this ADD on. hopefully it will not mess around with the many other settings we have set already.

... and vote for this suggestion to get it fixed :)

Top Bottom