How can I add this slider to my forum?

Trombones13

(originally brought up here)
While I like the Topslide add-on that I currently have installed, I'd like to get one with more features, such as the one that was recommended in the linked post above. However...I have no idea how to install that on my forum (I want it in the header like the current one is set up--what I'm missing from the current one includes captions, the different transitions, and the ability to select which slide I want). Can anyone instruct me as to how to install it (or make an add-on for it, lol)? :)

Yeah but it's a bit more difficult to figure out which template to put stuff in on XF, than it was on vB.
IMO, anyway.

Yeah but it's a bit more difficult to figure out which template to put stuff in on XF, than it was on vB.
How can I find out which template to edit?
Using your browser, view the page source and look for a line of code near the top of the page which begins
<div id="content" class="; the class is the name of the template. So for the main forum page, the line of code is:
<div id="content" class="forum_list">, which makes the template forum_list.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-181037

Top Bottom