how add-on are you?

how add-on are you?

• Total voters
10-20, though 5 of those arnt used, 7 of them are addons for "missing features" such as edit history, so hopefully in future releases those will get removed, and 1 is ES.

I don't have any 3rd party add-ons. I have a couple that I created and one by Xenforo called ElasticSearch.

I prefer to not use Add-ons in favor of modifying the php and js code directly.

a moderator can correct the vote I accidentally pressed the enter key ?​
thank you ;)
Adam,​
128 add-ons => only ! :D

I don't have any 3rd party add-ons. I have a couple that I created and one by Xenforo called ElasticSearch.

I prefer to not use Add-ons in favor of modifying the php and js code directly.

How do you handle updates then? I imagine its a rather long winded and painful proccess?

128 add-ons

View attachment 45854

This is not counting template edits, file edits, styles, and other customizations.
The down side of having so many add-ons is you have to keep up with updating them.

I'm actually behind in doing so (between my vacation & past host issues.) And to be honest the job seems to "extreme" now that I'm behind... So much that I'm almost tempted to go find someone else to do it.

Your not using Resources or Streams much it seems.

Nope, we're revisiting the style completely soon and going to cut back. With Steve and I focusing more on the styles(pixelexit.com) we don't have that much time to keep up with the amount of stuff @ gamerexit. I think we're pulling both of those and a few others

How do you handle updates then? I imagine its a rather long winded and painful proccess?

Every hack has a text file explaining what I did, it takes very little time to upgrade. Most of the hacks are just one line includes to stand alone php files.

Top Bottom