Hosting Specs

Hi Guys,

Recently purchased XenForo and am looking to get going on it. Just wondering if you could give me some advice on hosting.

I want a package to plan for the future as well as now, around 10,000 users. I would prefer A VPS or cloud hosting but was wondering what type of specs I would need. Looking for around 900ms total load time (ish).

Linux hosting only, cPanel inclusion preferred.

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Recently purchased XenForo and am looking to get going on it. Just wondering if you could give me some advice on hosting.

I want a package to plan for the future as well as now, around 10,000 users. I would prefer A VPS or cloud hosting but was wondering what type of specs I would need. Looking for around 900ms total load time (ish).

Linux hosting only, cPanel inclusion preferred.

Thanks!

Your a bit all over the place there.

The question is, how busy is your site currently? ms can be effected by many, many factors, including distance from the datacenter, where are your users mainly based etc?

I think it will be mainly UK based. The site is still more of a concept, going through design ect...

But we are optimistic and will be planning for around 10,000 users straight off the bat. I wish to start with a hosting package for that many because as the site grows, I don't want to have to mess around upgrading my hosting.

Thank you :)

Top Bottom