Hosting, shop and front page?

Hey everybody!
I'm about to start my company's website/forum using XenForo, but first I have a few questions.
1) What are some good web hosts to host on?
2) Does XenForo have a shop built in (or an addon) to make people be able to buy subscriptions using PayPal, and right after they finished the payment, they are instantly upgraded to VIP and allowed to download a certain file?
3) Is there any way to have a "Home" tab that is not a forum tab? Where it's just like a website's front page?

Thank you very much,
Have a great day.
-Charles

Hey everybody!
I'm about to start my company's website/forum using XenForo, but first I have a few questions.
1) What are some good web hosts to host on?
2) Does XenForo have a shop built in (or an addon) to make people be able to buy subscriptions using PayPal, and right after they finished the payment, they are instantly upgraded to VIP and allowed to download a certain file?
3) Is there any way to have a "Home" tab that is not a forum tab? Where it's just like a website's front page?

Thank you very much,
Have a great day.
-Charles
Onimua, of http://xenfluence.com has created a store add-on that is currently in alpha testing. You can see a preview of it on Xenique when the site is back up (Which is soon hopefully -_-).

Top Bottom