XF 1.2 Homepage Permissions

Wesker

How can I set things up so "registered" members cannot add content to their homepage aka prevent spam and people posting phishing links in their user profile.

Specifically the Homepage only.

Okay I was wrong. Im still having issues here. Basically when a guest views the register members profile, they'll see the URL. I want to disable this.

I think I already have your mods but I uninstalled them because they slowed down the server. I will check with the devs Monday.

That said, on other threads the moderators here said that this is built into xenForo 1.2. Was hoping to know where to make the changes.

I think I already have your mods but I uninstalled them because they slowed down the server. I will check with the devs Monday.

That said, on other threads the moderators here said that this is built into xenForo 1.2. Was hoping to know where to make the changes.
I don't remember seeing anything about this in the info nor in the settings (but not to say I didn't miss it) other than for the add-ons. I don't really see where this would "slow down" the server that much unless the server was already being overloaded. I don't really notice it on any of mine - but they are running on dedicated iron.

Top Bottom