1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

home page

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by rajraj, Feb 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. rajraj

rajraj New Member

Can I set different site on home page?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If you mean the page that is loaded when visitors navigate to the site, yes that is possible.

rajraj likes this.
  3. rajraj

rajraj New Member

I have main site. I want to use xenforo for forum but I don't want to offer two different profiles so I want to keep both separate and on home page button I want to put my main site.

4. Brogan

Yes, that is possible, as you can see from our own site - the Home tab links to a separate page in the domain root.

5. rajraj

rajraj New Member

Ok. Thanks.

6. rajraj

rajraj New Member

Does search add on look like same as on your site?

7. Brogan

Enhanced Search is installed here.

rajraj likes this.
  8. rajraj

rajraj New Member

How can I upload pic from mobile?. I cant see photo gallery when I try to upload pic.

9. Brogan

All of the functions are available no matter the device.

The gallery tab is likely in the dropdown menu if there is no available space on the nav bar.

10. rajraj

rajraj New Member

Like in facebook, whatsapp and other apps, I can see mobile photo gallery to choose pic but in xenforo I cant see.

11. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

You can definitely upload from mobile, I have done it. It might be an idea to say what device you are using.

12. rajraj

rajraj New Member

I am using android phone.

13. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

After clicking on the upload a file button below the text editor in XenForo, you then need to select Documents from the Choose an action screen

Screenshot_2016-02-22-07-38-19.png

That should open to Images or Screenshots

Screenshot_2016-02-22-07-40-45.png

If not, tapping the 3 horizontal lines top left will open the Open from menu, after which you can select Images.

Screenshot_2016-02-22-07-49-16_20160222075458368.png

This is default functionality on Android devices. All of these images were uploaded directly from my Android mobile device.