Holiday Garland With Ringing Balls

Holiday Garland With Ringing Balls 1.1

No permission to download
What's up with the sound? I got it looking great with your 3rd set (I love the gingerbread man) but not the sound. I disabled it for now.

The gingerbread man is cute right!
And hmmm - Did you note the
Please Note:
If you are using any of the extra imagesets, you should still upload the original holiday_bells folder to your forum's root directory.

Also - make sure you call the holiday_bells.js in your page_container_js_head template as per the instructions and you should be good to go. HTH ;)

Hmmm - I've just browsed to your site and try typing in the search form and the bells do not sound. The bells sound only on mouseover for me. Were you able to fix the issue then?
The sound is on both sides when you type on the keyboard. But so far no problem, users are happy with the sound of bells xD xD

To upgrade:
Unpack the new archive and re-upload the complete "holiday_bells" folder to your forum's root directory, overwriting the old files. Same thing if you're using any of the extra imagesets.
Done. Enjoy and apologies for the problems. Hopefully all issues assorted with this add-on are now fixed.

Oh... If you see a portion of the images ==> You will need to revise your EXTRA.css
The correct code is now in the archive :)

J.

YAY!!! So glad it's fixed! How can I lower the top margin since it's covering my moderator panel?
http://silvadopts.com/forum

I'm truly not sure, as I'm not sure where the moderator panel is on your forum. On some custom setups, you'll simply need to play around with the css and the positioning.

For instance - I played with your .b-page_newyear .b-head-decor element...
Added/Changed the following:
margin: 0px 50px auto;
top: 200px;
width: 92%;

For this effect:
di-MQIW.png

I know that's probably not what you're going for though, as it covers the breadcrumbs. But just play around with the css. From the looks of it though - you may need to adjust more than simply the add-on elements.

J.

I would love to use this on my forum problem is it covers my admin panel which is at the very top right and my mod info at the top left directly above my site logo banner. Is there a way for me to make it so that it is within the banner box and does not cover my controls. I know you just said play with the css but I am not really too sure how or what to change.
Thanks

Try replacing this line (in Extra.css)

PHP:
.b-page_newyear .b-head-decor { position:absolute; top: 25px; left:0; display:block; height:115px; width:100%; overflow:hidden; background:url('holiday_bells3/images/balls/b-head-decor_newyear.png') repeat-x 0 0; }

Just look for the beginning line and try what I have posted. My forum is the same way with the stuff on the very top.

Never mind tried using it :) Still covers lot of stuffs . Members in my forum are not to tech savvy hard to help old people.

The only thing I have way at the top is my admin/mod stuff the user stuff is under my banner. I may give what you suggested a try.

That looks like it may work. Where your Facebook button is is where my mod stuff is and my admin stuff is in the other corner. Thank you.

That would be great, I was prepared to just cover mine but if I don't have to that would be even better.

I wanna smash so bad.

Edit: The balls I mean.

Man even that didn't sound right.
http://www.schillmania.com/projects/snowstorm/

There is the source of the smashable christmas lights. Looking at the demo, it shouldn't be too hard to adapt to xF, except it requires YUI.

EDIT:
Sorry to highjack, but I actually managed to get the smashing working (intense half an hour of work), but it still needs more tweaking to get the moderator bar usable.

There's probably a better way to do this but

Open PAGE_CONTAINER

Find:
Code:
<xen:comment>Xenique Enable Full Container</xen:comment>

Above that add:
Code:
<br><br><br><br>

That's it :)

Sorry guys - went to sleep after my last post... Back online now. @Silvadopts ==> Looks great!
And thanks for helping others! ;)

@iTuN3r -- Did you figure out the css adjustments?
What's your forum url again please?

http://www.schillmania.com/projects/snowstorm/

There is the source of the smashable christmas lights. Looking at the demo, it shouldn't be too hard to adapt to xF, except it requires YUI.

EDIT:
Sorry to highjack, but I actually managed to get the smashing working (intense half an hour of work), but it still needs more tweaking to get the moderator bar usable.
Thanks that's one of the problems I ran into as well but the fact that sound either worked or didn't work also was an issue that made me give up and create that request thread.

Top Bottom