Holiday Garland With Ringing Balls

Holiday Garland With Ringing Balls 1.1

No permission to download
sorry if question already asked, but i don't find anythign about that ... it is not working in IE ?

Dear,
First of all congratulations on this beautiful work for Christmas.

I'll be doing something wrong, in my default style works without problem, but when I load my style used (baisik name) does not work, I'll be doing some step wrong?:(

Uh huh... And see. I started to place mine a little lower, so they'd be nice, low-hanging balls. Then I thought, "Nope. Let's just keep the balls up on high." yehehehe :p
this is perfect release for MsJacquiiC as she loves them "dangling balls" lmao.. :p Just kidding sweetie, nice release! :)

I like the color of your balls too, they look great.

Did somebody mention balls? I have partial interest in dangling balls but heck if I don't get involved in this fine discussion. Dangling balls can be a fine art, somewhat a preference and I prefer the balls dangling between a fairly high altitude to say something eye level when I bend down and sit on my knees. I find this a pleasant experience, if not, a somewhat pleasurable one with the rewards coming at the end. With that said and done, there's never a prefect height in hanging those balls but I make a note that if you prod them and they start swinging then your definitely good to go.

Anyhow, great support your providing in this thread jacquii, as stated previously excellent resouce. :)

Excellent!
If I want to put 4 different bells randomly, as I can do?
Sorry. This isn't within the sculp of this simple template add-on.
And as I'm not much a coder - I'm not sure how you'd accomplish the functionality you want...
Perhaps someone else can make suggestions...?

sorry if question already asked, but i don't find anythign about that ... it is not working in IE ?
likeoperagirl.gif

IE is known to not parse such css3 elements as this add-on makes use of. IE 10 likely will, but IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9 = likely no.

You should still be able to see the images though. You should also hear the balls on mouseover. They will not swing in earlier versions of IE though. Sorry.

Dear,
First of all congratulations on this beautiful work for Christmas.

I'll be doing something wrong, in my default style works without problem, but when I load my style used (baisik name) does not work, I'll be doing some step wrong?:(
I'm not familiar with the baisik theme. What's your forum url please?
Also - make sure that you've applied the template edits to each of your styles. If you only apply the edits to your default theme, the changes will only reflect in your baisik theme if you edit it as well. HTH ;)

Did somebody mention balls? I have partial interest in dangling balls but heck if I don't get involved in this fine discussion. Dangling balls can be a fine art, somewhat a preference and I prefer the balls dangling between a fairly high altitude to say something eye level when I bend down and sit on my knees. I find this a pleasant experience, if not, a somewhat pleasurable one with the rewards coming at the end. With that said and done, there's never a prefect height in hanging those balls but I make a note that if you prod them and they start swinging then your definitely good to go.

Anyhow, great support your providing in this thread jacquii, as stated previously excellent resouce. :)
Oh here we go:

Dangling Balls of Glory

Tis the cheer of a holiday season done right
When dangling balls are swinging all night.

And in the day: more robustly swinging balls.
Jingle they do, for the boys and girls and for all.

Oh joy. If these hanging balls were but cheeks,
pinch them we would: blushes for the peeps.

Low. Sweet-hanging. Dangling balls of glory.
Okay - I licked them, and that is my story.

bahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for allowing me to step out of writers block if only for 10 minutes of horrid poetry LMAO :P

Sorry. This isn't within the sculp of this simple template add-on.
And as I'm not much a coder - I'm not sure how you'd accomplish the functionality you want...
Perhaps someone else can make suggestions...?
Oh, thanks!
Also.. When I write or hit the keyboard in certain parts of my forum, listening to the sound of bells.

Can't hear the bells... Seems a javascript conflict, especially as concerns cometchat...? IDK. I'm not much a coder. Well... I'm a simple peasant girl trying to deck you halls with boughs of holly - fa la la la la - la la la la....

What may be helpful though - is that those of you asking for help ==> post your forum url.

Although I do indeed pleasure myself by reading crystal balls, feigning 6th-sense-ism and such.... Nevermind LOL

Thanks ;)

holiday_bells.swf

Has some kind of issue, because even on a local host (my computer), there is no sound from that file. I opened the file directly and not a single "ping".

Oddly enough on your site

http://jpicforum.info/holiday_bells/flash/holiday_bells.swf

Nothing, not a sound.

Yet when you visit that site http://jpicforum.info it works.
Hmmm - I know - strange huh?
I'm not familiar with flash files - but as far as I can tell - the file works as is supposed to on the actual site. So idk...

What's up with the sound? I got it looking great with your 3rd set (I love the gingerbread man) but not the sound. I disabled it for now.

Top Bottom