Holiday Garland With Ringing Balls

Holiday Garland With Ringing Balls 1.1

No permission to download

JacquiiDesigns

MsJacquiiC submitted a new resource:

Holiday Garland With Ringing Balls (version 1.0) - Festive holiday balls that move and sound on mouseover.

Holiday Garland With Ringing Balls shared by JacquiiDesigns
This will add festive holiday balls whic move and sound on mouseover into the header of your Xenforo forum.
See it in action at JPiC Forum for Writers.

View attachment 37647

REQUIREMENTS:
Xenforo forum installed with a moving desire to make it more festive during the holiday season!...

Read more about this resource...

Looks (and sounds) great !
screencap-png.37647

Demo: http://jpicforum.info/

I wanna smash so bad.

Edit: The balls I mean.

Man even that didn't sound right.

LOL. Don't get me started RayJ yehehehehe
I actually saw your request thread re the smashable lights and it's a bit more than I can handle unfortunately. Hopefully someone will be able help you out though!

J.
lol I'm just bringing some Holiday cheer in ya thread don't mind me none. :p

Damn i will be skipping this ! totally forgot this will block most of the site logo lol .

Guess will settle with some of shelly's Works from last year unless she posts some new stuffs this year and snow .

Damn i will be skipping this ! totally forgot this will block most of the site logo lol .

Guess will settle with some of shelly's Works from last year unless she posts some new stuffs this year and snow .
You can fix where the balls are positioned via the css code.
I had to make a few adjustments myself, so that some header elements weren't blocked. If you're familiar with css - you can do so as well ;)

J.

You can do what I did on a similar design and increase the header height so there's enough room between the decor and logo so nothing needs to be blocked.

@Jacquii - Another excellent resource and looks amazing on your site. :)

Actually - it seems these files are only SHARED by pcvector.net -- The original source (from what my research shows me) was yandex.ru a few holidays back. Of course I'm not a researcher by trade, so I could be wrong...

However, feel free to google all you want (as I did - thank you very much) -- Find the original author of the files included in the download and I'm VERY happy to credit he or her. As it is though - I'm not sure who the original author is. Anyway - If you've used the add-on = Enjoy. Otherwise, it's really none of your business.

Thanks.

J.

Likewise - if anyone else knows the original author of the files I've shared here - please let me know. I'll re-upload the entire package, crediting the author.

Looks great.. I only have one issue though, it messed up my footer.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ccosxud8

removing the code, the footer does go back to correct sizing. I tested to assure it wasn't something else causing it.
Apologies to all of you having issues. I cannot troubleshoot your issues without seeing your forum & forum theme with the actual garland code in place. Issues are likely due to the css though....? IDK - I do not see anything in the add-on that would cause popups not to work though!... Weird.

Apologies to all of you having issues. I cannot troubleshoot your issues without seeing your forum & forum theme with the actual garland code in place. Issues are likely due to the css though....? IDK - I do not see anything in the add-on that would cause popups not to work though!... Weird.

I'll PM you the URL to have a look as this is for a project I will be announcing before the end of the weekend.

Top Bottom