Hockey Virtuel

Chojo

Disclaimer : This is a french website

À propos
HockeyVirtuel.ca est la communauté officielle d'entraide pour le logiciel Eastside Hockey Manager: 2nd Generation. EHM est un jeu de hockey simulé. Ce logiciel n'est plus supporté par son créateur.

About
HockeyVirtuel.ca is the official french communauty for the Eastside Hockey Manager: 2nd Generation game. EHM is a simulating hockey game. This game is not supported anymore by his creator anymore.

Informations
Last update - April 10th 2020

Last edited:
6 november 2015

Looking good :), I fixed a bug in the next release for the stretch version of the footer. You can add this in your extra.css to make that background color span all the way across the page:

Code:
.footerLegal {
background-color: rgb(43, 61, 87);
}

Keep up the good work ! :)

Looking good :), I fixed a bug in the next release for the stretch version of the footer. You can add this in your extra.css to make that background color span all the way across the page:

Code:
.footerLegal {
background-color: rgb(43, 61, 87);
}

Keep up the good work ! :)
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated :)

Looking clean and nice.

From an SEO perspective, make sure your H1, H2 tags and so on align with your main keywords. on the homepage your H1 is "Dernières nouvelles ", try to use the main keyword somewhere. Create a spreadsheet with your main keywords and assign ONE PAGE per keyword. Then tweak the main pages and the most successful forum posts. It will help tremendously with your search engine traffic ;)

Looking clean and nice.

From an SEO perspective, make sure your H1, H2 tags and so on align with your main keywords. on the homepage your H1 is "Dernières nouvelles ", try to use the main keyword somewhere. Create a spreadsheet with your main keywords and assign ONE PAGE per keyword. Then tweak the main pages and the most successful forum posts. It will help tremendously with your search engine traffic ;)
Thank you for pointing that out! I'm not very good with SEO but willing to learn.

Top Bottom