Hitspark Interactive

Helladen

This is my website, it is pretty simple. I make videogames and have been trying to get more professional as the years have went on - mostly making online games that require a lot of work to get working properly.

http://www.hitsparkinteractive.com/

It wouldn't really be possible for this high-quality of site with the amount of tools Xenforo offers, as well as the money I invested into some 3rd party tools. Footer shows what major tools I use for my portal and theme framework.

It looks pretty good honestly, and makes me interested in your games. The portal adds a lot to the experience as well.

It looks pretty good honestly, and makes me interested in your games. The portal adds a lot to the experience as well.

Thanks. :) It was a big investment, I like a forum style company website vs. a blog. It allows smaller games to be unveiled and have forums, whereas giant games you make have their own website completely. Most of my games are very old - I have been making games a long time. Going back to early 2006. I just haven't got professional until recently, it takes a long time to get good at making games.

The hardest part was taking the theme and modifying it, I had to learn CSS and modifying themes in XF from scratch. I never really did web design before, this was my first website that I did from a base theme and was modified a lot. For many years, I have messed with websites and all that - mostly community software, but I hadn't really gone that deep since I wasn't really a web developer. I am more of a guy who tells you what to do, but I have managed to learn many trades and get really good at a large range of skillsets. This enables me to make affordable ways to create professional websites for a fraction of the cost. Especially if I can see how to make it in the most affordable way myself, even if I am not a master web developer. :P

Last edited:
Top Bottom