High Quality Litespeed Hosting and Xenforo Services

dooma

Hello,

A little about me and my website:

My name is Adham Maher, the owner of AdhamServices.Com. I'm offering a high quality litespeed powered shared hosting and some Xenforo services. I have been providing web hosting locally for 7+ years, I used many forum's softwares for many years and I'm a server administrator. My goal is to build a long term relationship with my customers and to prove the high quality of my services. I'm planning to offer server configurations and reseller/VPS hosting but after building a reputation for adhamservices.com with shared hosting.

Xenforo Services:
1- Xenforo Full Software Installation.** 15.00$
2- Xenforo Upgrade.** 15.00$
2- Xenforo Theme Installation.** 5.00$
3- Xenforo Add-on Installation.** 5.00$
https://www.adhamservices.com/threads/shared-hosting-packages.3/#post-3
My Hosting Packages:

Small Package:

1 GB Pure SSD Storage
100 GB Premium Bandwidth

5 MariaDB Databases
2.50$/month - more info

Medium Package:
3 GB Pure SSD Storage
300 GB Premium Bandwidth

10 MariaDB Databases
5.00$/month - more info

Large Package:
6 GB Pure SSD Storage
600 GB Premium Bandwidth

15 MariaDB Databases
7.50$/month - more info

My Hosting packages come with :
1- Amazing Connectivity: 99.9% uptime, guaranteed!
2- Free Migration: For any package you avail, you get cPanel migration without downtime – absolutely FREE.
3- Pure Solid State Driver Storage and Litespeed Web Server.
4- Backup: My backup service runs once a day and only 30 days of backups are kept.
5- Money Back: If you are not satisfied with the service – for whatever reason – I will give you a full refund for the hosting fees you paid within 30 days of purchase.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via clients system, my forum, PM or post a replay here.

**I accept payments via PayPal through our billing system and as soon as the payment is accepted and verified, your account will be set up automatically.

**LIMITED TIME: All hosting accounts come with a free Xenforo software full installation+one theme+one add-on. (Require Validation of your License before installing it).

Warm Regards,
Adham

Last edited:
Top Bottom