XF 1.2 Hiding certain smilies from the drop down menu? & hiding them completely in admin panel

XxUnkn0wnxX

well i still want the actual images to show but is there a way i can hide certain smiles from the smiles drop down menu like a add one or tweak?

i mainly want to hide then from the TiagaChat shoutbox smiles drop down menu but still keep them throughout the forums drop down menus.

i would also want to know is there a add one to hide certain smiles within the admin panel like a check box next to each simile to hide it. so tricked ones are unhidden and unticked ones are hidden so no one can use them any where.

Those options are not available.
All available smilies are shown so to remove them from the ACP and dropdown you will need to delete them.

For help with the chat add-on you will need to ask in the resource discussion thread.

well i still want the actual images to show but is there a way i can hide certain smiles from the smiles drop down menu like a add one or tweak?

i mainly want to hide then from the TiagaChat shoutbox smiles drop down menu but still keep them throughout the forums drop down menus.

i would also want to know is there a add one to hide certain smiles within the admin panel like a check box next to each simile to hide it. so tricked ones are unhidden and unticked ones are hidden so no one can use them any where.

It's possible with CSS. It all depends on how the smilies are entered into the AdminCP. If as individual images (not a sprite with coordinates) you can hide any 1/2/14/15 whatever. If on a spritesheet, you can only disable the entire spritesheet from showing . If you have 3-4 different sets of smilies with different spritesheets, you can hide any of those.

Top Bottom