1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to XenForo 1.5!

For more information, click here.

XF 1.2 Hide Notable Members, Current Visitors & Recent Activity

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by TBolley, Aug 11, 2013.

1. TBolley

TBolley Active Member

is there any way to hide Notable Members, Current Visitors & Recent Activity from guests ?

2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

4. chikarkas36

chikarkas36 Member

@Brogan what templates need to edit to Hide Notable Members, Current Visitors & Recent Activity i just need to show memberlist!

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The FAQ in my signature explains how to identify the template name.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-181112

How can I find out which template to edit?
    Using your browser, view the page source and look for a line of code near the top of the page which begins
    <div id="content" class="; the class is the name of the template. So for the main forum page, the line of code is:<div id="content" class="forum_list">, which makes the template forum_list.

6. chikarkas36

chikarkas36 Member

@Brogan perfect thank you !

7. LuvMeSumZen

LuvMeSumZen Active Member

Is it possible to just remove one or two members from the Notable Members list?

8. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Not before deleting their User Profiles, banning them, or removing their post counts. No. At least I don't think so?

9. LuvMeSumZen

LuvMeSumZen Active Member

Seems like there's gotta be a way to do so in the template that controls who is shown in the list - at least that's my WAG.

10. oman

oman Well-Known Member

There might be a way to hide certain member ids with CSS, but can't confirm if it is possible.