• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Hide links to guests

cobra1162

Attachments

• hidelink.webp
    hidelink.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 404
  • hidelink.zip
    hidelink.zip
    4 KB · Views: 298
  • chidelink1.webp
    chidelink1.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 364
Hi Cobra,

Few questions:

- When do visitors & members see the links, do they see them when they have confirmed their e-mail accounts?
- Does the hide feature work for CODE, QUOTE, HTML BB Code ?

Thank you for the add-on.

Hi Cobra,

Few questions:

- When do visitors & members see the links, do they see them when they have confirmed their e-mail accounts?
- Does the hide feature work for CODE, QUOTE, HTML BB Code ?

Thank you for the add-on.
It just hides the links
and member awaiting activation see the links, it will adapt to the next version:)

It just hides the links
and member awaiting activation see the links, it will adapt to the next version:)

Bummer, I was looking forward to see an add-on which behaves like when you want to download attachments. Hopefully the next version will not be forever :D

Hi cobra1162,

Have you tried to put a link in a Quote or Code bb code?

I got an "Internal Server Error" when putting a link in a Quote bb code and access the post as a guest.

Hello,
I loaded the addition to forum, it works but logo at the header and menu are disappearing at the page which link hiding at.How to solve this problem?
Please help me, thanks.

Installed this plugin, and got the following error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 341374937 bytes) in library/Cobra/Liencacher/ViewPublic/HideLinks.php on line 19

Can this be used to hide links from multiple usergroups?
I need it to hide from registered and guests.
I have an additional group named members who can view all.

Top Bottom