Hide Last Message

You got to give people time to get back to you before you start frowning my friend. At least for me your question was posted at 1:47 AM so I was fast asleep. Hiding lastmessage is easy via CSS, but you may be better off having someone develop a quick little addon for this if you require certain criteria. Might I ask, why do you want to do that?

If anything I would like it to change to "Be the first to reply!" or something inviting like that which causes the user to act.

You will need an addon for that I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's beyond my skillset.

I couldn't get it to disappear the stats part unless you make an edit in the template I suppose or display:none; both the replies text and the reply count.

I got the last post data remove,however but I'm not sure it is what the OP is needing.

Edit: *Facepalms self* just read that if there are zero replies, sorry just woken and still half alseep and agree with John this maybe add-on country

test.webp

I couldn't get it to disappear the stats part unless you make an edit in the template I suppose or display:none; both the replies text and the reply count.

I got the last post data remove,however but I'm not sure it is what the OP is needing.

Edit: *Facepalms self* just read that if there are zero replies, sorry just woken and still half alseep and agree with John this maybe add-on country

View attachment 45820
A facepalm a day keeps an ego away ;).

Think it would be good to have an addon that if the posts are zero it says be the first to comment or something.
I may take a look at it once I finish my site and see what I can do - unless off course someone who has allot more skill than I do comes up with something before I get the chance.

I don't know if this will help the original poster but think for many of us it would look allot better and be truly useful.

Top Bottom