1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

HIDE FIRST POST UNTIL REPLY TO POSTS MOD PLEASE

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by togermano, Oct 6, 2010.

1. togermano

togermano Member

I use this mod alot on invision so users have to reply to the thread to see a download link in the first post (the thread starter)

anotheralias likes this.
  2. Vicros

Vicros Active Member

I agree..perfect mod.

Onimua likes this.
  3. anotheralias

anotheralias Well-Known Member

You know what would be great - this combined with the Mod someone mentioned that lets you time-release a thread. (Can't remember the official wording.) So you could set up a thread to be posted on X day at X time and the first person to reply gets a trophy.

And then for the ultimate game thread Mod, if it would also self-close at a pre-determined time you could have a game of Thread Hot Potato where the last person in a group to post before it closes gets is out of the game.

4. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

I don't get it...
    You want the first post not to show unless a reply is made? How the hell do the users know than what to post about? xD

5. ragtek

ragtek Guest

do you spam in all old threads? *scnr*

6. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Ah, now I get it :)

And no, the picture in this guy's signature facinates me :p