Hey XF Staff !! Are you ready for the 6 october support topic explosion???

I'm looking forward to people asking where to get a free copy, and/or support for null copies :rolleyes:.

Those are -always- my favorite.

Followed by "how do I pay with a credit card since you only take paypal" .... another one of those this morning on another site. Xen should introduce something like IPS's multi-mod option, standard replies for FAQs.

Luckily they have a helpful and supporting community of technical members already, to aid where necesarry :)

And just as soon as those people join all will be right with the world :)

For anyone else who writes tutorials, best get some happening ASAP.

We need one that whacks the bum cheeks out of existence. If that makes any sense. Think some bamboo canes and some jubbly bum cheeks bouncing then finally dropping away by the torurous whacking. Point being... heck after that sentence I'm not sure what point I was making. *walks out of thread*
oohhhhhh Shelley's gettin' kinky!

We need one that whacks the bum cheeks out of existence. If that makes any sense. Think some bamboo canes and some jubbly bum cheeks bouncing then finally dropping away by the torurous whacking. Point being... heck after that sentence I'm not sure what point I was making. *walks out of thread*
I think Peggy's current arse smacking smilie will be suffice for most here :).

A smilie that I think would be epic though is a snowman with a candy cane beating the cotton snot out of a pair of socks. Have a slight feeling that Kier would approve too.

I think Peggy's current arse smacking smilie will be suffice for most here :).

A smilie that I think would be epic though is a snowman with a candy cane beating the cotton snot out of a pair of socks. Have a slight feeling that Kier would approve too.

I'm aiming for the word "socks" to be censored. It's giving me the long john shiver me timbers. *shudders*

Although in Beta, the most common question will be:

"HELP !!! My forum is DOWN... I imported from vB and all is broken"
Hopefully, we won't see any of those threads ;) I plan on doing a couple of test imports first then I'm gonna take a good back-up of my DB and files, have a couple of cups of coffee, think about what I'm doing and when I'm done my forum will be xenForo-ized without issue.

Yep... the forums are going to explode I guess... everyone wanting advice from one another on how to fix things... should be interesting. Watch how fast that 100k post comes around once on sale :D

Top Bottom