[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

So weird little issue. Seems the servers are not auto refreshing every so often. Heck the last time it was refreshed was yesterday when I had logged off of my panels.
This could be because of the way the XenForo Cron Job system works. XenForo only checks to see if cron jobs need to be run when someone visits your website. If you logged off one day, then logged on the next and you were the only one who visited your website then the Cron Job would only run after that visit.

It may be another problem though, so I'll look into it.
Do you as the author or anybody here have a working demo I could view before I decide to purchase this? Thanks
I'll get a demo up on my website again this week. Sorry for the delay.
Are you able to change any of the CSS? because as it is I don't really like the way it looks.
Yes, definitely. Take a look at the templates section under the Appearance tab in your AdminCP. The CSS template is called "herodev_minecraftstatus_widget_status.css"

I purchased this addon quite a few months back and it was working perfectly on my old shared host. But as soon as I moved to a new host I've been getting the infamous
Code:
ErrorException: fwrite() [<a href='function.fwrite'>function.fwrite</a>]: send of 7 bytes failed with errno=1 Operation not permitted - library/HeroDev/MinecraftStatus/Helper/GS4QueryHelper.php:200
error.

I checked out the FAQ and what not and went through the grinding process of support tickets to the new host. They opened port 25565 for me and assured me that fwrite and fsockopen are all enabled. But I still only seem to be able to get a response from the simple "Server List Ping" function. Is there something I could be missing? This is driving me crazy.

I purchased this add-on and it still says "Buy for $10". I've sent you a PM.
I've replied but just for reference I'll put the reply here to. (I'll also add an FAQ entry as I've had a fee queries about this).

The XenForo resources section does not handle or keep track of payments. All the 'Buy now for $10' button does is link to an external site where you can purchase the add-on. It will not change once you purchase the add-on into a download button. This applies to all paid resources on XenForo too :).

To download this add-on, you need to use the link that was emailed to your Paypal address when you purchased the add-on.

Sure!

There are a few different things that could cause that error message. Firstly though, you said that that's been happening for months now. Does that mean it used to work in the past?
Basically, my friend setup my website for me at first. I did notice this Server Status on the side but didnt bother asking why it didn't work. (Assuming it wasnt set up)
So now I went through the setup/settings for it and it was fully setup like its supposed to.

I asked him why it didnt work and he replied with "idk" so yea thats pretty much all I know about it..

So its sorta always been like this, and then I was searching for a new Server Status and discovered this one and realized its the one I've been using so there for Im asking for help here :P

Pretty sure either you can't ping your server or you're missing some dependent files for the add-on to work.
Im pretty sure it cant be pinged, or could be both reasons actually..

Ive also seen you on Spigot :P
But anyways I use SYS, got any ideas why it cant be pinged?

I keep getting this error:
Kinda like the guy above be @Riaz

daf8263392399beb0b965a6fe0c7c391.png

SoYouStart - Hosting
Some dude told me it was because the hosting wouldnt let them ping it etc. Idk really just something Ive heard.
No we don't use that hosting.
But why would the hosting have anything to do with it?
And how would I fix the problem/s?

No we don't use that hosting.
But why would the hosting have anything to do with it?
And how would I fix the problem/s?
Hey, do you use CloudFlare? - I had another ping issue today when a guy was developing a Portal for my website.
He couldn't ping the server with the IP so I sent him the numberical IP and it worked.

I use cloudflare, might be something that blocks it in there - Im now waiting for my website to ping the server again and see now after I made some small changes on Cloudflare and see it it can be pinged now!

If you're trying to connect to a minecraft server on the 25565 port, that won't have anything to do with Cloudflare.

There's a minecraft server configuration variable that you need to turn on in order to be able to accept those types of status connections, as well as a firewall setting on your server you'd need to open up.

If you're trying to connect to a minecraft server on the 25565 port, that won't have anything to do with Cloudflare.

There's a minecraft server configuration variable that you need to turn on in order to be able to accept those types of status connections, as well as a firewall setting on your server you'd need to open up.
Im fully aware of all that. .. but there is a ping issue when trying to ping my domain ip and not the regular number ip. Which im assuming has to do with cloudflare since thats were i have my domain redirected.

it would be nice if this worked i paid for it. It hasnt worked yet
Same. Literally it has not worked. It should be very easy to setup. I shouldn't even have to contact my host to allow 25565's port through me site.
Its pretty much a waste of money.

Top Bottom