[Herocraft Development ] Minecraft Server Status Block [Paid] [Deleted]

Hey. Check your paypal email, it should've been sent to that :). If it's not there, check your spam just in case. If you still can't find the download link send me a PM with the email you used to purchase it and I'll sort it out.

Okay thanks. I got the download then I made my server and I get this red error at the bottom: Received empty challenge response from server.

Any help?

I keep getting Received empty challenge response from server. Error.
Vut dinnerborne's website works with my server..
Send me a PM. If dinnerbone's website works then the problem will be with your web host. Some hosts have firewalls that block outgoing connections.

It appears that the last_query_date is not localized to the user viewing the page?

Not an issue.

Last edited:
This plugin supports all versions of minecraft right? It should still work with the newest version thats coming out at end of this month?

if i lose the files how do i redownload?
Send me a PM with your Paypal email address.

Hey,
may you add support for uuids ?

I would like to fetch the skins via uuid (i have my own script) =)
Yes, I will do this in the near future.

This plugin supports all versions of minecraft right? It should still work with the newest version thats coming out at end of this month?
Yes, it should do. I'll go take a look at the change log for the snapshots but I doubt they will change or remove the query system.

It appears that the last_query_date is not localized to the user viewing the page?
I'll take a look into this, you mean there is no phrase for last_query_date?

Is there an option to display player names when hovered over?

@jflory7 from CrystalCraftMC's site has this.
No, there is no option it should just happen. Make sure you've got the latest version installed and uploaded all the javascript files that came in the zip download! Not having them will probably be why it isn't working.

No, I mean that the date that is displayed doesn't seem to be the same timezone as a viewer's date/time.
I see... I'll take a look into this and get it fixed for the next release. Thanks!

How do you add this "widget" to the xenforo sidebar. I have it in my XenPorta sidebar, but I also want it showing on the forums aswell.

Thanks. :(

So weird little issue. Seems the servers are not auto refreshing every so often. Heck the last time it was refreshed was yesterday when I had logged off of my panels.

So weird little issue. Seems the servers are not auto refreshing every so often. Heck the last time it was refreshed was yesterday when I had logged off of my panels.
I had a similar issue for me what fixed it was going to the Admin Panel > Tools > Cron Entries > Minecraft Status Query then adjusting the times to run as in the attached image.
z329XWy.jpg

Top Bottom