Help

Chris Radford

Evening from the UK.

Purchased an Xenforo license yesterday eve having switched over from IPB a couple of days back. I purchased the license through a friends paypal and all has been successfully integrated and the actual 'license' side of things has gone smoothly. Straight after purchasing my license I decided to take a plunge on a 'dark theme' called 'Absolute'. After a successful purchase I have since been waiting 24 hours with no response from the team/designer of this theme - despite leaving a couple of notifications/messages.

I'm just wondering if there's something that I am missing? Whether anyone can help me at all? I normally find myself with a webmaster to cover all this side of things for me (not really my area of expertise at all, as I'm sure you can tell).

I've had help from Paul, who has tried his best to guide and direct me but for one reason or another (probably my inepitude) I haven't been able to move forward.

Thanks with any help.

Hello Chris, your account is now showing as associated.

You can now post on the dedicated style discussion thread for support.

Hi Paul, Thanks.

For some reason or another I still don't seem to have the privelege to comment in the discussion area on the Absolute theme. Perhaps I should try a log in/log out?

Your account is now associated.
There is no reason why you can't post in the customer forums now.

Thanks Paul.

Just clicked in to see that it is now working, when I checked before It wasn't (despite me having confirmed my associated name a few minutes previous)

Thanks for all your help and sorry for taking so much of your time.

If the style is not delivered within an amount of time that you consider to be appropriate, and still no response, then your friend should file a PayPal dispute to reverse the payment.

If that happens, I highly recommend @Russ / @Steve F from Pixel Exit or @Audentio. They both have some fantastic dark/gamer themes and are very active within the community with excellent customer service.

But hopefully the author will respond to you soon.

Top Bottom