XF 1.5 help

greenchicken

I am trying to upgrade from 1.43 to 1.52 and then I am going to renew to get version 2 but I am getting this error stuck and my board is down
message_user_info.css - Line 80: Invalid math expression

when you go back to admin cp it tells you to finish upgrade and throws up an error in the same place every time and stops...

I am trying to overwrite everything and go back to 1.43 screw this

it's probably a style , but instead of overwriting it because it isn't compatible they just choose to show you an error and let you figure it out... Thats easy with a 20 user 500 post database but mine is 40k user 1.3 million post database and nothing is quick just google that I posted below and plenty of xenforo articles come up none that I see a fix for though, I know I won't be upgrading ever if I have to go through that crap every time .

You should identify the problems you have during upgrades and address them. Staying on outdated versions is just asking for security risks.
once it gets so old hackers feel sorry for you I think :p .. I know people using crappy vbulletin 3.6 on a million post boards ...

I could care less if it over writes a style, makes that style unusable or whatever but to stop right in the middle is damn annoying

my tech support is out of the window for requesting tech support but if I knew I could upgrade this to 2 I would buy the extension but I can't sink money into something that is going to give me the same problem I am getting trying to upgrade to 1.5.2

wanted to get a version high enough for the nocaptcha just bought adsmanager, bought it for 1x if I upgrade to 2 theres another 50 out the window... so thats my main problems

Top Bottom