XF 1.2 Help with Mysqli statement execute error

Biirds

Hi!

I was going to disable the addon XI Blog but it says that I haven't the correct files. Could I manually delete everything that has to do with this addon trough phpmyadmin?

Right now when users try to register I get this message in the Server Error Log:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'blog_author_bio' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 /home/biirds/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/biirds/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/biirds/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/biirds/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1612): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_profile', Array)
#4 /home/biirds/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1601): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/biirds/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1393): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/biirds/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(679): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/biirds/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionFacebookRegister()
#8 /home/biirds/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/biirds/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Would be nice to get help with this because no user can register for my site at the moment..

You will need to contact the author of the add-on to find out which database tables were altered.
Uninstalling the add-on should automatically revert any changes.
You will need the files in place to do that though.

Hi!

Ok, thanks. I have tried uninstalling it but it says I don't have the necessary files to do so. I have then tried to remove some stuff from phpmyadmin. I've contacted the developer and asked for help with this.

Top Bottom