Help upgrading our XF install

XenBurger

We have an XenForo Forum running UIX theme that needs a very minor upgrade (from 1.5.10 to 1.5.10a).

We do have some issues on our current install that mostly seem to relate to the theme.

We have integrated our sitewide header and footer into the templates. This required some custom CSS, and some of it still isn't quite right.

------------------------------

Ideally I'd like to have someone who has a longstanding reputation here, high post count, and active participation in this community who knows how to actually code for XF. Not just do upgrades or basic functions. Someone who can develop AddOns if they were needed.

We do need someone for ongoing XF issues, debugging, upgrades, etc. But right now just need to get our current forum to acceptable status.

We have an XenForo Forum running UIX theme that needs a very minor upgrade (from 1.5.10 to 1.5.10a).

We do have some issues on our current install that mostly seem to relate to the theme.

We have integrated our sitewide header and footer into the templates. This required some custom CSS, and some of it still isn't quite right.

------------------------------

Ideally I'd like to have someone who has a longstanding reputation here, high post count, and active participation in this community who knows how to actually code for XF. Not just do upgrades or basic functions. Someone who can develop AddOns if they were needed.

We do need someone for ongoing XF issues, debugging, upgrades, etc. But right now just need to get our current forum to acceptable status.
Hi,

Feel free to chat with us at www.todo10.com. We're ready to start working on this ASAP.

Kind of looking for an individual / single person who I can correspond with on Skype directly ongoing, who also does the work. Not really looking for a company with a bunch of random employees who may take on the tasks over a period of time.

There's a lot of importance in knowing our specific site and specific needs, and the retention of that knowledge to make modifications go smoothly into the future.

Not really looking for a company with a bunch of random employees who may take on the tasks over a period of time.
bunch of random employees

We all have been working together since 2007 and each of us work on a specific website. Like you say it's pretty important to keep a plan and make sure the same tech will work on it.

Feel free to add me to todo10_claudio. I'll be happy to work on your forum if you wish.

Top Bottom