1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Server error.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by TazDevilLooney, Jan 17, 2011.

1. TazDevilLooney

TazDevilLooney Active Member

Hi, i was just playing around the the new feeder function and ran it for the first time from the cron and got this on my main forum pages.

Server Error

Undefined offset: 0

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in LatestThread/Model/TLatestThread.php at line 32
    2. LatestThread_Model_TLatestThread::LatestThreadArray() in LatestThread/Controller/Public.php at line 10
    3. LatestThread_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /index.php at line 15

I have disabled the feeder and the error is this there. I dont know what to do. :(
  2. TazDevilLooney

The feeder function did work as i can see the feeds. There are no threads displayed on the main forum just the error.
  3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

That's not related to the feeder - it's from your latest thread add-on.
  4. TazDevilLooney

Thankyou for replying mike. I was going really well till i ran the feeder. I'll disable that now. :)
  5. TazDevilLooney

Spot on mike. Well i would of never of tryed that one. Few the sweat was on the brow then beleve me. ;)
    Thankyou so much.