XF 1.5 Help needed - About avatar info block in messages in threads

greenrhiannon

Dear Gents/Ladies,

Could you please tell me how to edit/change settings or add to the information block which is under the avatar in messages, in threads?
Where do I go in the Admin panel? Where can I add to it, edit it?

bbb.webp

I want to add their location, and I also want to find an add-on for stars....the more they post, the more golden stars appear in their box. ( I.e. 100 posts 1 star, 300 posts 2 stars, 600 posts 3 stars, etc I've seen this at other forums) kind of like a reward system for being active, so if there is an add-on for that, please could you send me a link to it?

I am only mediocre with I.T. skills so please use laymen's terms, simple as possible.

Thank you in advance.

My forum is www.cognitivejourneys.com

Thank you @Gemma so much. It worked after I cleared my browsing history. Thanks again. Now could someone please direct me to a free add-on about star rating in avatar message blocks?

I don't want trophy points, I already have that. I want stars displayed according to how many posts they have made. I've seen this on other forums as well.

Last edited:
Thank you @Gemma so much. It worked after I cleared my browsing history. Thanks again. Now could someone please direct me to a free add-on about star rating in avatar message blocks?

I don't want trophy points, I already have that. I want stars displayed according to how many posts they have made. I've seen this on other forums as well.

You could technically use the same tweak Gemma mentioned and change $user.trophy_points for $user.message_count

Top Bottom