HELP - My forum is broken!

ddmmh

Hi guys,

Need some help. Ive somehow just killed my forum.

My forum was currently in the root of mmazone.com.au

I moved this to /community subdirectory and changed the settings in the basic board information(no trailing slash)

As soon as I moved it the only part of the forums that works is the forums themselves. Everything else produces a 404 error - Not Found.

I decided to move the forum back to the root to see if it had something to do with the sub-directory and still 404 not found for everything except the forums.

I removed the .htaccess thinking that may be it... did not help at all. I moved the forum back to /community and changed the address in basic board settings to relfect this.

Still having the 404 errors. I have no idea if i did something wrong or if this is something else?

Ive done this before and it was as simple as chaing the board URL and moving the files.

Can someone please shed some light? I planned to go live today and this is the worst start so far argh!

http://www.mmazone.com.au/community - There you will see the forums there but anything that is clicked on has a 404 not found error!! HELP!

Here is my current setup.

XF.webp

Top Bottom