Help Minds Heal

Very good topic for your site.

Nice use of colours, it feels welcoming. And good use of your page nodes, that is what they are intended for and I don't think many admins utilise them. You can use a route filter to change the word "pages" in the url to be something else, like wellness or info, :)

I think this is a great idea for a website and like someone mentioned the design is very welcoming and friendly. I wish you nothing but the best on your quest to help others

I would not make the hover text bold as it causes the tabs to move - a bit disconcerting. Or make the non-hover bold also.

I lie the general design but I do find the colours a bit jarring on the yes. given the content 'd go for something a bit more soothing.

IF 16 in 1000 people successfully commit suicide AND 20 times more people try to do it but fail, that means every third person (320 in 1000) trys to commit suicide. You sure about that? o_O

Not necessarily, the statistic is (albeit outdated now - must find new numbers!) a count of all suicide attempts. Not by individual people. The same person might try multiples times and fail.

Looking for some feedback on my revival of this website.

The space in the header area is reserved for future advertising possibilities.

1594363956529.webp

So, i'm stumped. My website wont load the google font "Quicksand" correctly on xenforo, but it does on googles own website with the same implementation.

It is only when the font weight is changed. Go figure.

So, there have been pretty wholesale changes since my last update. I am now running a bespoke design created mostly by me.

I have upgraded to 2.2. Running the following addons:
Real Time Chat
[AL] Original Poster Highlight
(EAE) Member Roles
Threadloom Search

Looks good @Lee. You've put a lot of effort and thought into your layout from the colours to the user interface. Keep up the good work.

Looks good @Lee. You've put a lot of effort and thought into your layout from the colours to the user interface. Keep up the good work.
Thank you for your kind words, gemma. I have implemented your change to move the bookmarks to the userbar but havent rolled it out yet.

Top Bottom