XF 1.5 Help me build my forum.

floptuf

I just got my new forum, cryptofans.com

I'd like to make a header news slider first thing like this site: gamblingforums.com

Any help would be appreciated

Next thing is, when I go to my forum, this url comes up cryptofans.com/index.pho

Can I change this just cryptofans.com?

Sorry I'm a noob and actually not really good at any of this. And doing most of this on my mobile as I'm on the go all the time with work.

Thanks.

Thanks, I've tried the friendly url and some pages like logout and account cannot be found. Page goes black and says, this url cannot be found.
Check you have done everything on that page (including .htaccess). If you don't manage your server, you will need to check with your web host to see if they support friendly URLs.

You will have to design your logo and the style that you want to use for your forum. If you do not know how to do that, browse through the Styles section of the Resource Manager and see if you can find something that you like. There are some pretty nice looking styles there. If you will not find what you are looking for, then you can request one to be made for you at the Request section.

Top Bottom