Add-on help installing ImageMagick PHP Module PECL

zoldos

I've successfully installed Imagemagick 6.7.x. But I also need to install the PHP module PECL that goes along with it. Can anyone offer me a quote for this work?

I may not be able to pay until August 3rd, but I'd like to at least get an idea of the cost. I have direct server shell access.

Thanks!

It did a bunch of installations/updates but still: "ImageMagick PECL Extension required for Convert Image add-on." :(

Are you able to select ImageMagick PECL Extension here:

Admin Control Panel -> Options -> Attachments -> Default Image Processor -> ImageMagick PECL Extension

You may need to additionall install the php imagick module - I had everything, except this and only got it working after installing the PHP wrapper (for me, on PHP 7 it was: php7.0-imagick).

You may need to additionall install the php imagick module - I had everything, except this and only got it working after installing the PHP wrapper (for me, on PHP 7 it was: php7.0-imagick).
How do I install it? I'm running Ubunto 14.04 and PHP 7.0.19. I have Imagemagick 6.7.x installed and I downloaded the lastes PECL module in .tgz format. Just not sure what to do next...

Top Bottom