Help: I want to Add "LIKE" Button to CONVO's:

CritiKiL

We are using our CONVO much like a chatbox. When people are online we add them into certain conversations and we love how we can have that privacy that a regular websites chatbox system does not provide. Also we love how we can upload images and quote-reply.

Well, I'd like to take "our" CONVO to the next level and have it so that we can LIKE a persons posts. Can someone help me to obtain this? Thanks in advance ;-)

S

Syndol

I assume you are not looking to count these likes otherwise two members can like each others conversation posts to death.

CritiKiL

I assume you are not looking to count these likes otherwise two members can like each others conversation posts to death.
No, in the convo I just want there to be a way to like a post but not be countable. Can you help?

S

Syndol

While it is obviously possible to add this feature, it is not a small job.
Adding this to Conversation Essentials is the most ideal way, but I’m afraid it is not economically viable for me at the moment. I’ve only sold a handful in the last 3.5 months – ever since my add-ons have been pirated en masse on multiple sites.

So to those who use pirated add-ons and think they are not harming the community, I’m afraid you couldn’t be more wrong.

CritiKiL

While it is obviously possible to add this feature, it is not a small job.
Adding this to Conversation Essentials is the most ideal way, but I’m afraid it is not economically viable for me at the moment. I’ve only sold a handful in the last 3.5 months – ever since my add-ons have been pirated en masse on multiple sites.

So to those who use pirated add-ons and think they are not harming the community, I’m afraid you couldn’t be more wrong.
I don't see how your sale of your addon interfere's with my requesting a 'custom version'? This is a more than likely one time [PAID] request and whether or not you decide to implement this feature in your future add-ons does not affect what I am requesting. I'd like to get this done and with YOUR expertise so, can you do this for me?

S

Syndol

I mentioned my add-on because it was suggested I include it in that and also because if I write a custom add-on then that means that I cannot include it in ConvEss in the future as a custom add-on belong to the person paying for it. I'll PC you.