1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help: I want to Add "LIKE" Button to CONVO's:

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by CritiKiL, Jan 20, 2013.

1. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

We are using our CONVO much like a chatbox. When people are online we add them into certain conversations and we love how we can have that privacy that a regular websites chatbox system does not provide. Also we love how we can upload images and quote-reply.

Well, I'd like to take "our" CONVO to the next level and have it so that we can LIKE a persons posts. Can someone help me to obtain this? Thanks in advance ;-)

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

CritiKiL likes this.
  3. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

4. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Ok, I would be willing to [Paid] to have this done. Can I get any offers?

jadmperry likes this.
  5. Syndol

Syndol Guest

I assume you are not looking to count these likes otherwise two members can like each others conversation posts to death.

6. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

No, in the convo I just want there to be a way to like a post but not be countable. Can you help?

7. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

+Like

8. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

I'm looking to pay for a way to have the LIKE feature added into CONVO's. I do NOT want them to count. Can anyone help me with a solution [PAID]? Not joking here...

9. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

Maybe you can request that it gets added into the resource called "conversation essentials" in the resource area. Seems like a good fit there and the developer has experience with it.

CritiKiL and Digital Doctor like this.
  10. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Speak of the Devil !

11. Syndol

Syndol Guest

While it is obviously possible to add this feature, it is not a small job.
    Adding this to Conversation Essentials is the most ideal way, but I’m afraid it is not economically viable for me at the moment. I’ve only sold a handful in the last 3.5 months – ever since my add-ons have been pirated en masse on multiple sites.

So to those who use pirated add-ons and think they are not harming the community, I’m afraid you couldn’t be more wrong.

Sheldon, 0xym0r0n, CritiKiL and 5 others like this.
  12. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

I don't see how your sale of your addon interfere's with my requesting a 'custom version'? This is a more than likely one time [PAID] request and whether or not you decide to implement this feature in your future add-ons does not affect what I am requesting. I'd like to get this done and with YOUR expertise so, can you do this for me?

13. Syndol

Syndol Guest

I mentioned my add-on because it was suggested I include it in that and also because if I write a custom add-on then that means that I cannot include it in ConvEss in the future as a custom add-on belong to the person paying for it. I'll PC you.

CritiKiL likes this.
  14. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

CritiKiL likes this.
  15. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

DRE likes this.