XF 2.1 Help changing specific color properties...

Fribs

Just simple like the title says. I've looked for a while, and can't seem to find the color values for two things. If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be amazing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am looking to change the colors of the light gray background color (no it is not the page background), as well as the white bubble that displays recently posted threads. I'm also using the Royal theme, just changed some colors around. Thanks in advance for the help (See arrows in the picture for reference).

Thanks, just sent them a support ticket... Hopefully they know the fix to my problem. Still watching here just in case anyone happens to know though!

I'm a new convert to XF. Ran VB3.x for 10+ years. VB had an image much like the one above and it showed what to change for each area of the forum. Very handy for creating your own simple styles. I just want to change some basic areas but I'm finding it very frustrating. I've looked at the manual and even though I'm familiar with HTML and CSS I come away scratchin my noggin. Like they say, a picture is worth a 1000 words. i sure would like to see an image like above with info on what equates to it in the style admin area.

Top Bottom