HELP !!!!! alt slider adjustment

pheyde

can someone please help me adjust this code so the left part of the alt slider has text that stays in the box? i asked for help few days ago but no one responded :(

heres the code
Code:
#altSlider { padding: 10px; }

.altSlider { border: 1px solid #333; position: relative; background-color: #000; overflow: hidden; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-hide { display: none; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-selected { background-color: #333; }

.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav { list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; position: absolute; top: 0px; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item a { text-decoration: none !important; color: #EEE; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item:hover { background-color: #666; }

.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item { border-bottom: 1px solid #333; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item:last-child { border-bottom: 0px; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item .image { border: 1px solid #333; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; float: left; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item .title { font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; padding: 10px; }

.altSlider .ui-tabs-panel { position: relative; background-repeat: no-repeat; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-panel a { text-decoration: none !important; color: #EEE; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-panel .summary
{
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.7);
    border-top: 1px solid #333;
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0px;
    left: 0px;
    padding: 12px 15px;
    width: 100%;
}
.altSlider .ui-tabs-panel .summary .title { font-size: 22px; margin-right: 13px; letter-spacing: -1px; white-space: nowrap; }
.altSlider .ui-tabs-panel .summary .excerpt { font-size: 11px; margin-right: 30px; }

.altSlider.leftSlider .ui-tabs-nav { border-left: 1px solid #333; text-align: left; }
.altSlider.leftSlider .ui-tabs-panel { float: left; }
.altSlider.leftSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item .image { background-size: auto 100%; float: left; }

.altSlider.rightSlider .ui-tabs-nav { border-right: 1px solid #333; text-align: right; }
.altSlider.rightSlider .ui-tabs-panel { float: right; }
.altSlider.rightSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item .image { background-size: auto 100%; float: right; }

my forum at www.coconutbeef.com and the text keeps going out the box !

It's a width problem. You either need to adjust the width of the list on the right, or remove the background image in the list items. I have not played around with the slider, so I am not sure if you can adjust this with style properties or not.

It's a width problem. You either need to adjust the width of the list on the right, or remove the background image in the list items. I have not played around with the slider, so I am not sure if you can adjust this with style properties or not.
jaxel told me how to fix the one for his xenporta called recent slider. but that one only uses stuff that are in the recent news section.

so i switched to altslider so i could use pics from my screenshot forum instead

now i need help fixing the problem again

someone good at coding please help !

Top Bottom