Hello, I need help.

I'm quite new to XenForo, but I love it, it's awesome. I suck at setting permissions, so can someone tell me how I can prevent Unregistered and registered users from making a new topic on forum A, but they need to be still able to post on topics?

Thank you :)

I'm quite new to XenForo, but I love it, it's awesome. I suck at setting permissions, so can someone tell me how I can prevent Unregistered and registered users from making a new topic on forum A, but they need to be still able to post on topics in Forum A?
in Forum A ? or other than forum A ?

Xenforo doesn't distinguish between Posting a new thread and posting a reply ... I dont think.
Topic starter's rights might help you.

Why do you want this ?

in Forum A ? or other than forum A ?

Xenforo doesn't distinguish between Posting a new thread and posting a reply ... I dont think.
Topic starter's rights might help you.

Why do you want this ?
I mean I have forums:
Forum A
Forum B
Forum C

Forum A is and Official News forum and only staff can start topic there, registered users can post and start everywhere except they cant start topic in Forum A and unregistered cant post anywhere.

Enable this option:

Admin CP -> Applications -> Display Node Tree -> Permissions -> Private node

Now you can specify Allowed permissions for the groups under that node. The Private node option disables all permissions such that you only need to specify Allowed permissions.

Top Bottom