Hell-Desk.com native cliente for Xenforo is in beta phase and looking for testers

Cylon

Dear friends of Xenforo,

after a long time developing a native client for Xenforo, we have finally reached the beta phase. The Android and iOS client apps are stable and being tested in a limited number of productive forums. But we need more feedback, and as a result, we are looking for beta testers.

Please, visite our home site to know more about our native client apps for Xenforo:

and if you are interested in becoming a beta tester and help us decide how we will continue to develop the apps , please fill the following form and we will evaluate your appliance.

Thank you for your attention!

Cylon.

PS: I'm unsure if this is the right forum to publish such kind of announcements. If don't, I hope you could move the message to the right forum. Thank you in advance.

Hi!
the price is not decided yet, but as said, we are looking for beta testers.

Maybe I should have said, that as beta tester you can test the app with your forum without buying it. And there will probably be a good offer for beta testers when the app is released.

Regards!

Great! Please allow us some days (I am being intentionally vague about the number of days :) ) to recollect all the applications before we start contacting you.

Thank you for you patience!

Dear friends,

thanks to all who have registered in the last days to apply as beta tester. I tried to get in touch with you, but I suspect my email is being marked as spam.

I would like to ask you to check your spam folder, just in case.

Thanks for your attention!

Dear friends of Xenforo,

after a long time developing a native client for Xenforo, we have finally reached the beta phase. The Android and iOS client apps are stable and being tested in a limited number of productive forums. But we need more feedback, and as a result, we are looking for beta testers.

Please, visite our home site to know more about our native client apps for Xenforo:

and if you are interested in becoming a beta tester and help us decide how we will continue to develop the apps , please fill the following form and we will evaluate your appliance.

Thank you for your attention!

Cylon.

PS: I'm unsure if this is the right forum to publish such kind of announcements. If don't, I hope you could move the message to the right forum. Thank you in advance.
Interested, let me know how to signup

Top Bottom