XF 1.2 Header tricks

AndreaMarucci

Hello, I'd like to make the header empty so that my forum goes from here
Schermata 2013-11-25 alle 14.39.39.webp

to here

after.webp

To do that I've only to delete the two png's that are now present in the header or do I've to do something other?

I'd like to do that to put the two header's png in the ad_above_breadcrumb template so that the header area that now is fixed in my style, occupy less screen real estate.

I've just to questions.

1 - How can I make the "no ordinary bikers" png disappear when the user is seeing the forum from mobile?
2 - The KOG png on the right remains responsive also in this new location?
3 -Can I position the mod bar on the very bottom of the screen?

Thanks to everybody.

Ok, moved the moderator bar at the bottom and deleted the logo and claim on the right. Now the forum look like this

Schermata 2013-11-25 alle 17.37.48.webp

and this is very good. A small glitch though; why in the world the angle at the top left is squared and not rounded like the one at the right??? :(

Ok, moved the moderator bar at the bottom and deleted the logo and claim on the right. Now the forum look like this

View attachment 61838

and this is very good. A small glitch though; why in the world the angle at the top left is squared and not rounded like the one at the right??? :(

It's actually rounded, but some other control is under it. If you look closely, you can see that there is a rounded corner within the square corner.

Top Bottom