Resource icon

[HDJuegos.net] Xbox Live LeaderBoards 1.0.2b

No permission to download
Ok! I figured it out. I was getting that error that Crowza and other people were getting and apparently the cron stops at the name which has the invalid character. Works fine now!

Mannnn wtf is this

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'l.field_id' in 'where clause'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in HDJuegos/XbxLiveLeaderBoards/CronEntry/GamerTag.php at line 185
  5. HDJuegos_XbxLiveLeaderBoards_CronEntry_GamerTag::runGamerTagUpdate()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
  7. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in WhoHasReadAThread/Model/Cron.php at line 30
  8. WhoHasReadAThread_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Okay I finally found the offending X-Box Live ID that broke my leaderboard.

I had to use this SQL Query: http://xenforo.com/community/thread...t-have-been-filled-by-user.47928/#post-514754

It was Robbos. https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?Gamertag=Robbo 89

As you can see, Robbo 89 is not a valid X-Box Live ID. Removed it. Will re-install to see if it starts working again.
It WILL WORK! That is what stops it from working, when someone puts 'any text' in that area and is not valid. A lot of people would put "n/a" in there and others put things that made it return "not valid" in the userfield. I had to do it 'one by one' but I know for a 100% fact that this is the culprit that stopes everyone's XBL stats from working. You'll have to screen each new registrar because once the wrong info is put there you have no way (other than your query you did) of checking. You'll be a better man now - lol

Reactions: DRE
It WILL WORK! That is what stops it from working, when someone puts 'any text' in that area and is not valid. A lot of people would put "n/a" in there and others put things that made it return "not valid" in the userfield. I had to do it 'one by one' but I know for a 100% fact that this is the culprit that stopes everyone's XBL stats from working. You'll have to screen each new registrar because once the wrong info is put there you have no way (other than your query you did) of checking. You'll be a better man now - lol
Thanks yeah man it's working now. lol @ one person breaking it all for everyone. So lame.

lol! In my case it was like, 8 people over 200 registered. SML
What's your forum url? I always check out your forum cause you probably have the top 10 layout out of anyones I've seen on here.

None of the new links in your sig are leading back to the forum.

My quicktime doesn't work, which is probably what's preventing me from clicking your forum button as it's unclickable.

Ran into the issue that Friendly URLs being turned off were breaking certain aspects of the add-on. I couldn't navigate from one page to the other, games were not showing. Spent far too much time trying to figure out how to get mod_rewrite turned on. Made all the necessary in all the conf files. Turns out Mac Server has a check box overriding everything in an advanced options menu.

Love the add-on once I got it all squared away.

You have two files in your archive called 'addon-XbxLiveLeaderBoards.xml' and they're different sizes..

[rob@station-222 xb]$ ls -l addon-XbxLiveLeaderBoards.xml
-rw-rw-r-- 1 rob rob 28296 Feb 14 2012 addon-XbxLiveLeaderBoards.xml

[rob@station-222 xb]$ ls -l \[HDJuegos.net\]\ XboxLiveLeaderBoards\ v1.0.2/addon-XbxLiveLeaderBoards.xml
-rw-rw-r-- 1 rob rob 28284 Feb 14 2012 [HDJuegos.net] XboxLiveLeaderBoards v1.0.2/addon-XbxLiveLeaderBoards.xml

Which of the two is the latest versioin?

Top Bottom