Resource icon

[HDJuegos.net] Xbox Live LeaderBoards 1.0.2b

No permission to download

HDJuegos

HDJuegos submitted a new resource:

[HDJuegos.net] Xbox Live LeaderBoards (version 1.0) - Xbox Live LeaderBoards for XenForo

This is an add-on for showing Xbox Live LeaderBoards in your XenForo community like the mods on wordpress, vbulletin or SMF.

With this add-on installed, your users will have a leaderboard with their gamertag scores.

How it works?:

A user puts his gamertag in your XenForo community and this add-on will automatically refresh it every 24 hours.

I made it for my own page. You can see it here working: http://www.hdjuegos.net/xboxlive-leaderboard...

Read more about this resource...

I discovered a bug. When removing your Xbox Live Gamertag from your custom user field, and removing the user field ID from Xbox Live Leaderboard Options and after running the two cron entries after you removed the gamertag, your xbox live gamertag still stays in the system.

This add-on is slowing down my board. I think it's updating too frequently. How do I change slow it down?

I discovered a bug. When removing your Xbox Live Gamertag from your custom user field, and removing the user field ID from Xbox Live Leaderboard Options and after running the two cron entries after you removed the gamertag, your xbox live gamertag still stays in the system.

Yes, database still retains the data from all users, i will solve this in next version

This add-on is slowing down my board. I think it's updating too frequently. How do I change slow it down?

Add-on checks every 2 minutes for 5 new users and gamertags refreshed 24 hours ago, but you can change frequency to 5 minutes or more in the cron entrys. I will take a look too, what happens exactly in your board? Do you had any error in Server error logs from tools admin cp?

Yes, database still retains the data from all users, i will solve this in next version

Add-on checks every 2 minutes for 5 new users and gamertags refreshed 24 hours ago, but you can change frequency to 5 minutes or more in the cron entrys. I will take a look too, what happens exactly in your board? Do you had any error in Server error logs from tools admin cp?
That's too much for my site which is on a shared host. How do you increase the frequency in cron entries? Right now I have both xbox crons disabled.

That's too much for my site which is on a shared host. How do you increase the frequency in cron entries? Right now I have both xbox crons disabled.

Ok, dont worry. Check the cron entry "Update Xbox Live Gamertags" and put it to 5 or 10 minutes. The other cron only works every 15 minutes and updates number rankings.

Tell me if you had more problems, i'm gonna try to create some options to enhace perfomance in shared hosts.

Did you include the settings so we can change the cron for people who have shared hosting?

No, sorry, i'm still working on it. The problem is acces to cron settings from simple options menu and i dont want to make a bad choice.

Please download this version otherwise and change cron entries to 10 minutes to avoid spamming

No, sorry, i'm still working on it. The problem is acces to cron settings from simple options menu and i dont want to make a bad choice.

Please download this version otherwise and change cron entries to 10 minutes to avoid spamming
How do I change the cron entry to 10 minutes?

Top Bottom