Having some border difficulties

Drae

I'm working on a new skin and I'm trying to find the css templates that style the border for nodeLastPost.secondaryContent on the index and for the followers on a members' profile page, as well as the border for the div.mainText.secondaryContent (where the username and latest status update displays on the profile page) and the border between the sidebar on the profile page and the statuses.

Any idea where I can find them? I've tried searching the templates for the ones I could find through firefox's inspect element but haven't managed to locate them.

For lastpost you can do this by pasting the following in the Extra.css template and adjust the border colour accordingly

Code:
.node .nodeLastPost { border: 1px solid red !important; }

Or you can go into Appearance >>Style Properties >> Forum / Node List >> Node Last Post and adjusting everything in there.

Not sure where you mean about the followers so I'll leave that for somebody else to pick up and guide you.

Edit: Perhaps and with regards to the profile followers Block this guide might help you http://xenforo.com/community/resources/profile-block-enhancement.361/

I'm not saying using the style but use it as a guide to find the block you want to modify and enhance, make alterations to your preference.

Still having some border difficulties. Would greatly appreciate the help!

Ok, so first up is when you've clicked the "more options" to post a reply, or when creating a new thread.

Here's an example of it on the reply: example2.webp
I need to get rid of those blue lines. Anyone know how? I'll also need to remove those in the posting for a new thread for between the a) input field and tags, b) between tags and buttons, c) between buttons and options, d) between options and polls, e) between those and the post button.

The other is when viewing a member's profile as seen here: example3.webp

The followers and those the member are following are not taking on the styling of the rest of the sections in the sidebar, and along the right side of the sidebar there is another unwanted border. Any help with these?

And also, slightly off topic but related to the above issue - how do I center the avatar and the content blocks in the member account profile view?

I expect that those blue lines are somehow left over after making changes in SP (styling properties). Here is a portion of my EXTRA.css to show which classes handle the buttons:

Code:
.submitUnit .button
{
background-color: #e1e1e1 !important;
}
/* ~change normal submit button color~ */

.submitUnit .button:hover
{
background-color: #acffb6 !important;
}
/* ~change normal submit button hover color~ */

.submitUnit .button.primary
{
background-color: #d1d1d1 !important;
border: 1px solid #646464 !important;
}
/* ~change first submit button color~ */

.submitUnit .button.primary:hover
{
background-color: #acffb6 !important;
}
/* ~change background when hovering~ */

.submitUnit .button.primary:active
{
background-color: #9999a3 !important;
}
/* ~change background when active~ */

For what you want it may be as simple as:

Code:
.submitUnit .button
{
border-top: none !important;
}
OR

.submitUnit .button
{
border-top: 1px solid #acffb6 !important;
}

[change the color to match your style]

If that doesn't do it, you might have to see if margins or padding are somehow displacing your buttons a few pixels.

Top Bottom