Hashtag

zenhyi

Hello,

Is there any plug-ins for Hash Tagging?

Regards,
zenhyi

P.S. I'm very very impressed with XenForo so far, really looking forward to XenForo's 1.2 stable release.

Hmm this can make for a very good suggestion.

Tagging with @ syntax is for member purpose, and hashtagging # is for organization. All hashtags can be clicked to view the "topic", I'll make a suggestion topic later on today with my ideas if there isn't already one :P

Hmm this can make for a very good suggestion.

Tagging with @ syntax is for member purpose, and hashtagging # is for organization. All hashtags can be clicked to view the "topic", I'll make a suggestion topic later on today with my ideas if there isn't already one :p

I seriously overuse the hashtag in posts so I think it's well worth creating a suggestion thread for such a feature. :D

I seriously overuse the hashtag in posts so I think it's well worth creating a suggestion thread for such a feature. :D
#hashtag #overuse is #notathing. #hashtagsforlife.

Honestly, I find hash tags to be slightly useless (hardly ever use them myself) and make posts that do use them much harder to read.

#hashtag #overuse is #notathing. #hashtagsforlife.

Honestly, I find hash tags to be slightly useless (hardly ever use them myself) and make posts that do use them much harder to read.

You know, I have to agree. I can't say I find them to have a practical use but I know I do severely overuse them #fact. I'd say I use them to put emphasis on something #fact but yeah, thinking more on it I would have to agree. #ohwellnohashtag

Surely using hashtags along with a hashtag cloud would be a great alternative to the tag cloud that I had back in the vb days? It would be great to get users to link content inline using them #xenforoFTW

I would donate for a plugin that allows hashtags. Although in future it should be in the software as is (like other companies are starting to do facebook/etc) - If they do ill buy another license to show support :)

Surely using hashtags along with a hashtag cloud would be a great alternative to the tag cloud that I had back in the vb days? It would be great to get users to link content inline using them #xenforoFTW
Let's omit the tag and just have a hash cloud. I kid.

#smokingthepot

Hashtagging is addicting. This would be an incredible plugin. But I think I have an idea of how to make this work out. I'm not so sure it'll work 100% though. I have to check the coding.

If it does work out I'll be sure to share with you guys.

Top Bottom