Has Mike Sullivan of XenForo left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I wouldn't be surprised if they are simply ignoring questions like this. Defending against rumor and speculation can be tiring and counterproductive. I have some personal experience with this so I can empathize.
This so true.

I'm so tired of reading threads like this. Every shred of doubt causes a ****storm and for what? What business of it of anyone's who's left or who hasn'l left? Where is Kier. Where is Mike. I guess if Ashley went on holiday for two weeks without telling us we'd see a Where is Ashley thread.

It's getting beyond a joke.

It'd be incredibly sad if Mike left but it wouldn't necessarily be our business nor would it necessarily affect anything.

I hate this sense of entitlement I see everywhere. Demands of updates, staff whereabouts etc. it's getting incredibly tedious. Just go with the flow and chill out.

forget leaving xenforo i heard he left the planet entirely

i have it on good authority from my uncles, cousins, mothers best friends son who once knew a guy who almost once spoke to mike that he infact left earth to recharge from the sun!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

forget leaving xenforo i heard he left the planet entirely

i have it on good authority from my uncles, cousins, mothers best friends son who once knew a guy who almost once spoke to mike that he infact left earth to recharge from the sun!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I lol'd (and almost fell out of my chair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom