Has anyone seen the new Google+ redesign?

Ya... exactly... again, try try again Google. Nobody cares... it will turn into the same as Orkut, a spam haven for Indian businesses, that even they gave up spamming one another... oh wait, then they have that other thing, Google Wave which never got off the ground to begin with... now another shot at it.

Give it up Google and stick with what you do best... search!
dont forget about buzz and lively.

I hate Google apps now - the minute you join one, Google is pestering you to join all their others with pop-up messages and what not. I don't use any Google services anymore, closed the lot. They try and invade your privacy too much for my liking these days with information needlessly required. Why the hell should you have to use your "real name" to join Google +, what's that all about? :confused:

Twitter don't expect it, why should they?

Installed a chrome plugin that is also available for FF that centers the design so it looks nice, which I am liking now.

I hate Google apps now - the minute you join one, Google is pestering you to join all their others with pop-up messages and what not. I don't use any Google services anymore, closed the lot. They try and invade your privacy too much for my liking these days with information needlessly required. Why the hell should you have to use your "real name" to join Google +, what's that all about? :confused:

Twitter don't expect it, why should they?
google have a fantasy about becoming the webs central identity service.

Top Bottom