Has anyone ever done an old DCForum data transfer?

BLatt

I've got a forum program that is about 20 years old that has been working, but I want to replace it with xenForo, but I'd like to save all user accounts and transfer all threads and data. Has anyone done such a thing or know someone who can do it? I'm willing to pay for the job if need be.
All data with that program is saved in individual flat text files and displayed in an html file.
Any input?

We're in discussion. Thanks for the referral. Fortunately, I am familiar with the particular software he's using, I used it back in my early forum days. I don't have a current importer for it, but the flat files aren't terribly complex, though it will take time to make a new module for my importer. :)

We're in discussion. Thanks for the referral. Fortunately, I am familiar with the particular software he's using, I used it back in my early forum days. I don't have a current importer for it, but the flat files aren't terribly complex, though it will take time to make a new module for my importer. :)
I get a kick out of every once in awhile, recommending you for a tougher one. Knew you'd field the ground ball like a pro.

Top Bottom