Has anyone embedded XF in a Wordpress Page?

jcm

This may be pie-in-the-sky, but I was wondering if anyone has successfully embedded their XF Forum inside a Wordpress Page.

I know there is a thread here about the Wordpress Bridge, but as I understand it that is more concerned with the logins from one system bridging over to the other system. I'm not so concerned about that, I'd just like to embed the XF forum into a Wordpress Page so that it looks more integrated with the rest of the Wordpress site.

I know that there is the capability of doing an <iframe> type of approach, but I'm looking for something better than that. Any pointers or links to working examples of this, and hints on how to do it?

Cant you just change the XenForo header and footer to match the ones you have on XF then integrate the forum link into your WP menu so it all looks the same.

So basically you want to do the reverse? You want to have XF's css match the current WP theme?

If so, then you want someone to create a style adapter the way bambua did. You might want to check WP forums.

So basically you want to do the reverse? You want to have XF's css match the current WP theme?

If so, then you want someone to create a style adapter the way bambua did. You might want to check WP forums.

Not me Oracle, I was responding to the thread starter and what he wanted

Top Bottom