Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 and Transformers 3

mrGTB

Here are two movies coming soon that I'm looking forward to seeing. Anybody else waiting for both "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" and "Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon".

Picked two good trailers below

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon

The Harry Potter movies kept it fresh and they were always faithful to the books that the movies were based on. I think it will be a decent end. Last transformers was a disaster. You have all this CGI crap when the story is like another Tyler Perry movie. With the annoying Megan Fox out of the picture I hope this one will not become just another bloat CGI movie.

Honestly, I never watched, or read, anything Harry Potter, so....

Transformers, however; those movies I really enjoyed, and I am looking forward to the 3rd installment, :)

Well, I've just been looking at some new trailers of Harry Potter, this is a good one I found.

I like both movies as much as the next one, but I own all the Harry Potter films and a huge fan of them from the start. There's also a few different transformers 3 videos knocking about also.

... they were always faithful to the books that the movies were based on. ...
This particular bit I have a problem with, as they really weren't that faithful, especially later on in the series. Yes they followed the general plot, but a lot of things were left out/altered that definitely changed the flow of the story a bit and was more of an annoyance for someone who read the books and then saw the movies.

I'm just glad that these last two moves actually did take the time to treat the seventh book (and the series) to a proper goodbye and follow the story much more intimately than previous ones.

I read all the HP books but it seems to be a long time now as like most fans I had finished reading the books as soon as they came out! :)

I have actually not seen Deathly Hallows Part 1. I was very happy that there would be two more movies but not happy that I would have to wait so much after seeing part 1. So I decided to wait until Part 2 came out and then I will see both Part 1 and Part 2 together! Yay!!! :D

Transformers, well they are fun to watch, but well there really was no story in either.

My Daughter gave me the first three Potter books about six years ago..... fatal!!
I am now a fully payed up, addicted Potter fanatic :D
Looking forward to this, the last movie eagerly.

This particular bit I have a problem with, as they really weren't that faithful, especially later on in the series. Yes they followed the general plot, but a lot of things were left out/altered that definitely changed the flow of the story a bit and was more of an annoyance for someone who read the books and then saw the movies.

I'm just glad that these last two moves actually did take the time to treat the seventh book (and the series) to a proper goodbye and follow the story much more intimately than previous ones.
I agree.

Looking forward to the final HP movie.

The only reason I liked the transformers movie was because I have been a huge fan of transformers since the 80's (late 80's, I was born in '84 :p). Sadly, the story lines in the first and second movies did no justice to the potential they had. Megan Fox is hot, but duuuuuuumb. I think she said something about not being a 'retard' on national TV....idiot.

Top Bottom