Hard deleted pictures of my album... this happened

imthebest

Don't know if this is related with this: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/album-stuck-soft-deleted-inline-moderation.87216/

I just hard deleted 3 pictures of my album and now they are gone, however if I go to ACP -> Applications -> Attachment browser this is what I get:

demo.webp

As you can see it looks like two files were successfully deleted however one of them appear to still be there, at least its thumbnail.

Clicking on any of the 3 images gives the following error message: "This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later."

I don't know if this is normal.

Is it safe to allow my members to soft-delete (not hard-delete) their own pictures/albums or better to revoke that permission temporarily while I wait for XFMG 1.0.1?

Btw what should I do know with these pictures... can I safely remove them from the Attachment Browser using the "X" red symbol?

You can soft delete or hard delete images, there's no problem.

They just hang around in the Attachment Browser for a little bit longer than they should, that's all. They will go eventually on their own.

Now I uploaded a new picture to my album (which was empty). Then I soft-deleted the picture... the picture is gone, the album is empty again however the thumbnail of the soft-deleted picture is still being featured as the album cover... is this normal?

Now I uploaded a new picture to my album (which was empty). Then I soft-deleted the picture... the picture is gone, the album is empty again however the thumbnail of the soft-deleted picture is still being featured as the album cover... is this normal?

Please don't forget about this. Thanks!

Top Bottom