Happy New Year Xenforo!!!

Kim

NYE here in Australia, in about 7 hours it will be time for the biggest Fireworks display in the world :p

I wish you all a very Happy New Year! May 2011 be a brilliant year for us all, and here's to all our dreams coming true!!!

2009 Sydney Harbour Fireworks - part 1 (it does go on, believe me I lived on the harbour and watched these live from home for 17 years lol Brilliant, but too long and toooooo loud and if the wind is going the wrong way.. too stinky!!! lol but we like it loud down here! :D )

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO, Dragonfly! :)

Happy New Year to all! I still have one day to go before I enjoy my new year's. :)

Counting down here in Michigan...82,379...82,378...82,377... (it's 1:00am :p)

Happy New Year to XenForo and its wonderful community! :D

There's always about a half a second where I think, "the hell??? did I black out for 24 hours?" And then I remember the IDL.

Happy New Year Dragonfly and everyone! Do you have any good luck thing you do there, like here in the South it's eat blackeyed peas and for Chinese New Year it's mandarin oranges?

Happy New Year to all the xenForo team, mods & members. :)

Here, let me pull you all a pint.....

Dw_beer_fest.webp

Or maybe just a half in view of the strength?
biggrin.png

Happy New Year all.
Every New Year's Eve my wife and I go out for a sushi dinner.
One year I didn't and wrecked my car, fell and smashed my cellphone and something else happen all in January.
I'm not saying that I am superstitious. I'm just saying. :)

The year my wife and I met we were living in Queens, NY and went to Times Square to watch the ball drop in Times Square.
The crowd, the excitement. Everyone in the US needs to do that at least once in their lifetime.

I don't know how the economy is going around the rest of the world, but I feel in the US it has already started to improve.
So I do hope it will be a Happy New Year for many.

This might be me waiting for the ball to drop in Times Square.
images.webp

Yeah have a good and safe one everyone.

Happy New Year (a few hours to go for me) and a good and prosperous year for xF and all of us forum owners, eh !! :)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

A very Happy New Year and many thanks for XenForo!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom